Yes folks the imminent killing of all my money for the love of gaming. If you haven’t gathered by now (or don’t know) the post title is actually a quote from the original “The Legend of Zelda” when you are first handed a sword and on your way. Speaking of Zelda I picked up an awesome haul late last week.
An eBayer had a total of 5 (fairly recent) Zelda games up for grabs, and I managed to win the auction for $102.00. While it was fairly risky due to the fact no pictures were available (the seller eventually posted a picture for me about eight hours prior to the end of the auction), everything looked ok so I took the plunge. I mean come on, some old GameCube games and two fairly recent Nintendo DS Zelda titles? For a $100.00? Easily justifiable (well to myself anyway haha).
For a grand total of $102.00AUD I picked up the following;
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii, very good condition
- Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for NDS, excellent condition
- Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks for NDS, as new condition
- Legend of Zelda Wind Waker for Gamecube
- Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition for Gamecube (The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask)
The collectors edition was a big score, the case unfortunately isn’t in the best condition however. While I already owned Phantom Hour glass, and no doubt have Wind Waker and Twilight Princess hidden somewhere, I can safely say this was a decent haul at a good price!